Even then I didn’t believe she would do it. Kissing a witch is a perilous business. Everybody knows it’s ten times as dangerous as letting her touch your hand, or cut your hair, or steal your shoes. What simpler way is there than a kiss to give power a way into your heart?
She stepped up to me and her hair swung around us like a veil.
- library-under-the-hill reblogged this from delladilly
- allyouneedarecats likes this
- themadcaptain reblogged this from delladilly
- pinecone-styles likes this
- jammieme900 likes this
- jujujell likes this
- time-travelling-victorian021 reblogged this from delladilly
- yourhandsinmypockets likes this
- gaymergirls said:omg I first read this in middle school. This takes me back.
- pearlsandasweaterset reblogged this from delladilly
- delladilly posted this