While not quite a lesbian Jesus, there’s a book series called “Jesus in Love” in which Jesus is a bi-gender pansexual. It’s super awesome.
oh man that is so cool!!!!!!! that is more in line with how i think, buying into mythology wherein jesus is both child and essential part of god, jesus would have identified? like wherein gender is both a thing that you feel and perform, but a distinctly human and bodied endeavor, a disembodied acultured (pre-cultured) being previously aware of themselves as discretely aware and self would, i think, have a really complex interaction with gender & sex and like
oh my god you could do so many things with it like
- god is a genderless being and jesus is born into a gendered body and must now interact with it and with themselves
- god the father but jesus is born female and subsequently re-interrogates and re-creates the divine
- or what if jesus is born into the male body god intended for god’s son and it feels wrong
- and then how is jesus’ message and self changed by jesus’ newly found or created gender
- how do other people differently perceive or receive jesus’ message depending on jesus’ body or identity
- and if jesus is both wholly divine and wholly human then is jesus wholly gendered
and that’s not even getting to the people whom jesus might or might not want to bang
jesus!!!!! JESUS AND JENDER!!!!!!!!